Connect your school community with a powerful software solution for parents, employees and students.
Learn how a secure digital platform in education - EduIS, with a wide range of powerful and flexible features,
facilitates and enhances your daily activities.
EduIS is an integrated information system that provides competent institutions with a rich range of information. They can plan and effectively make strategic decisions to improve the educational process.
High Level School Management
• They have greater engagement and motivation
• They establish better interaction with children and teachers
• They have a more positive attitude and show a greater desire for continuous improvement
Get the best results with integrated tools for school management. Define a set of basic settings at the school level.
• Manage and organize all school activities
• Define different types of assessment standards
• Manage curriculum
• Define the types of exams
• Manage the rights and privileges of users on the system
• Manage rights and access reports
• Define a set of codebooks available in the system
• Generate a cumulative and comparative reports with a view to accurate data analysis and decision-making
Expert Associate Work
Monitoring the planning, programming, organizing, improving, and working of the educational process is reflected in cooperation with teachers, students, and parents.
In this way, student development is encouraged and stimulated: individual abilities and preferences, intellectual, emotional, social, and professional development, as well as providing assistance to talented students with learning, work, and development disabilities.
Expert Associate Work
• Successful creation of program pedagogical-organizational and didactic-methodical conditions necessary for achieving the goals of the educational process
• Protection of the identity of each student
• Centralized and integrated student feedback (from parents, students, teachers, and expert associates)
• Accurate, precise information on planned activities for working with children who need professional support
Define all essential important items on the school level for the effective implementation of educational process. By this, we mean: creating classes, subjects, teaching schedules, defining exams, but also many other possibilities.
• Efficiency in the selection of groups of students and distribution by subjects and level of progress
• Insight into groups of students and their segmentation by details in accordance with the curriculum
• Logistical support in the distribution of teaching staff by subject groups to improve the quality of teaching
• Monitoring student achievement by different categories (subjects, classes), and at the school level by different time periods (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually)
• Monitoring student attendance at class level
• Accurate and reliable information for insight into the general success of students
• Insight into the way all participants in the educational process work
• Communication with different groups of participants
Support for standard teaching activities in classes/groups. Register of all student learning success factors in the educational process.
• Integrated information on each student required for undisturbed teaching
• Personal information files, as well as teaching lessons, are related to the teacher/author of the work regardless of the current workplace
• Curricula and consolidated in one place
• Preparation for the lesson in digital form
• Records on students’ attendance, their state of health, and difficulties in teaching (if any)
• Direct communication with parents (creating parental meetings, defining the terms of information, justifying the absence of pupils, providing information on the presence of these activities, providing information on student activities, etc.)
An application segment intended for parents to monitor the current and past process of their children's education through school years, with the possibility of using different media for timely information about the activities that have been carried out.
• Monitoring the physical, psychological and intellectual development of a child
• Monitoring the plans and programs that children are learning, as well as timely insight into all the grades and attendance of the child in the class
• Teaching staff
• Insight into event calendar (speaking and written exams and other examinations)
• Insights into school events, such as sections, competitions, jubilees etc.
• Participation in decision making at the school level, for which parents’ approval is required by filling in the questionnaire or using other data collection methods
• Communication with school management and expert associates
Student sub-segment provides all the information on students’ success in the educational process. Interactive participation in teaching, with the possibility of creating and sharing literature and documentation through online services.
• Monitoring the work of teachers and lesson notes in the case of absence
• Monitoring the work plan for the current school semester
• Insights into extracurricular activities, the schedule of sections and various forms of actions at the school level
• Insight into the schedule of supplementary classes
• Access to the teaching content recommended by the teacher/subject teachers
• Internal communication of students at the level of the school, generation or class.
Want to know more about the EduIS?
Thousands of schools are making the switch to EduIS. You can always reach out to us.